Why replacing Color Verifier?
What is different to Color Verifier?
- 64-bit versus 32-bit application (macOS 10.15 support!)
- New user interface with enhanced usability including:
- Easy creation of tolerance presets
- Easy switch between tolerance presets
- Flexible spot color measurement comparisons
- Multiple comparisons in parallel (multiple Fiery Verify instances)
- Different job verification workflow with Fiery XF
- Job management is done through Fiery Command Workstation (Job list not presented in Fiery Verify)
- Job verification starts with measurement and measured results shown in Fiery Verify
- Measurement mode definition at “Server Manager” -> “Printers” -> “Verify” • No 2D slices and 3D color gamut comparisons
- PDF label generation to support any kind of label printer
- Support of new measurement devices that are supported with CPS 5.3.1 or higher (e.g. ES-3000)
- Comparison of different measurement device readings
What is Fiery Edge? Next generation color profiling technology for Fiery Driven printers.
- Higher precision
- Smoother color transitions and blends
- Enhanced shadow detail in neutral and chromatic areas
- Better blacks for more dynamic range
- More image definition, depth & clarity
- Superior rendering of RGB images containing blues and reds
- Support for up to 8 color channels
Have a look at video: